RRB NTPC Salary is quite handsome and therefore aspirants keep applying for this job post. Every year candidates do the preparation and wait for the exam date and then its results. Do you know what is the most discussed topic among the students? Most students get confused about who can attend this high in demand exam. Some candidates believe that only 12th standard pass candidates can go for it while some keep saying that this job post vacancy is conducted for graduation degree holders only. Let us understand in a detailed manner so that you could have a better idea regarding this confusion.
For 12th Class Passed Candidates –
Yes, a 12th class passed candidate can indeed go-ahead to attend the RRB NTPC exam. Here, you do not need to take unwanted stress. If you hold interest in any of these below-mentioned job posts then you must attend this exam since the RRB NTPC Syllabus of these job posts is easy to cover. All you need to go with excellent books, short notes, easy-to-understand syllabus. There is a wide array of 12th class standard oriented vacancies coming under RRB NTPC job vacancy such as
- Typist – If you are good at typing then you may apply for this job post. All you need to have good typing speed and needed knowledge related to this job post. To apply for this job post, you need to be 12th class passed only. Talking about career growth, you will be promoted to the senior-level clerk. It takes a specific time of 4-5 years to get promoted. Being a typist, you will be entitled to do indoor job duties.
- Accounts Clerk – To become an account-related clerk under RRB NTPC, you may apply for this job post where you need to be 12th class passed only. To grab the job post of Accounts Clerk, candidates have to go through four (4) stages in which there will be 2 online computed oriented exams. Once you clear all these four (4) stages, you will be asked for a Typing based test and then candidates need to be available for document verification indeed.
- Junior Time Keeper and Others – Moreover, you may apply for Junior Time Keeper, Train Clerk, and Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk position if you want to be a clerk under RRB NTPC.
For Graduation Degree Holder Candidates –
If you hold a graduate degree then you should go for any of these job posts. Let us go understand these job posts and duties so that you can make an ideal decision.
- Junior Accounts Assistant – This job post is ideal for one who holds an interest in finance & accounts. The candidate will have to maintain the records of bills and then clear them. You will be responsible to check out what is being bought and then verifying it. Being a junior accounts assistant, you will also be entitled that things are going as per sophisticated guidelines as well as rules. You will be attending meetings to discuss the budgets maintaining a proper budget.
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist – Being on this job post, you will be responsible to check out clerical works following different departments. Since you are in the senior post, you will also be asked to supervise the junior clerk’s related work too. You might be wondering if you would be having any assistance related help while being on duty. Moreover, the answer is yes. Junior Clerk Cum Typist will assist you in catering data entry work and so on.
- Commercial Apprentice – It comes up with excellent aspects whether it is in the context of salary, job duties, or career growth. Being on this job post, you will be entitled to monitor different sorts of commercial branches. You will have to check data and other information. To apply for this job post, you require to hold a graduation degree from a distinguished government university irrespective of the subject.
- Station Master – A candidate selected for the post of station master will be responsible for managing the train schedule at the station. He will be keeping a close eye on everything to make sure that everything is running under control. He will be adhered to make sure that passengers are not having any issues. Moreover, he will also be monitoring that the station is clean and remains beautiful.
In The Last –
You need to make sure that for what post you are going to apply and what eligibility is required. Hope this information has given you much clarity.